Fall at Crex Meadows Part 2

I am posting a number of additional images from our shoot at the Crex Meadows Wildlife Area earlier this month. There are a few more Sandhill Crane images as well as other wildlife that I photographed. Hopefully I identified all of the birds and mammals properly. If not, please let me know so I can make the corrections. This is a great place to visit if you enjoy watching birds and wildlife.

Any of the images posted on my blog are available as enlargements suitable for framing. Which I can also help you with. Just email me for information if you have an interest in any of the images.

Most of the images are better if viewed larger. Just click on the image to enlarge it.

A graceful takeoff by this Sandhill Crane.
This flock of Canadian Geese was also using the wetlands to roost overnight.
They are landing on the north side of the Main Dike Road.
My very helpful bird spotter and second shooter.
This Belted Kingfisher tried to blend in with the fall colors of this Oak tree.
Another early morning landing at the Crex Meadows Wildlife area.
A rather vocal Bald Eagle wanted everyone to know he had arrived.
This photograph was taken by Stolte Road in the Fish Lake Wildlife
Area just south of Grantsburg, Wisconsin.
A pair of Trumpeter Swans swimming in the Upper North Fork Flowage
at the Crex Meadows Wildlife Area.
This Broad-winged Hawk was hunting at Sunrise on the south side
of the Main Dike Road.
A Beaver enjoying a late snack just before sunset off of the Main Dike Road.
This Pied-billed Grebe takes a break from feeding as sunset nears.
This pair of Sandhill Cranes flies toward the rising sun.

Comments

Popular Posts