Friday the 13th Commemorative Photo Art


COMMEMORATIVE PRINT
I just received a limited number of prints from my photo lab of a “Photo Impressionist” creation I recently completed working on of the Friday the 13th fire in Winona. My creation is printed on Kodak Endure Professional Lustre paper that really brings out the color and detail in the print. It is an 8x10 inch print that is ready to be framed. I will sign each of the prints. The watermark on the sample does not appear on the actual print.

After some contemplation and discussions with others, I decided that I would donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this image to the Winona Chapter of the American Red Cross. Therefore I will use $5.00 from the sale of each print for this purpose.

The prints are a reasonable $15.00 each with free pickup or delivery in Winona. If shipping is needed, an additional $4.00 will be charged for packaging and shipping fees. Sales taxes are included.
Please contact me if you would like to purchase one of these prints. I will accept cash, checks, or Pay Pal.

Thanks,

Al Mueller

muellera@charter.net





Comments

Popular Posts