Spring is on the way!!!

OK, any day now the weather will warm up and the memories of this  incredible winter will soon fade into the sunset as we experience another wonderful Minnesota spring. It will probably be appreciated a little bit more this year.

Starting off this spring, in addition to my spring birthday will be the first ever Spring Fling Artisan Sale. I am happy to announce that Pam and I were invited to participate in this sale which will take place at the Polish Museum Annex building on April 5, 2014. We will be joined there by a lot of creative artisans displaying and selling their creative products.


 

Muddy River Photography has been busy this past month with some more product photography, which I will share with you when the project is completed. I am also pleased to announce that one of my Crex Meadows Sandhill Crane images was selected for the cover of their new promotional DVD.
That is such a great place to enjoy wildlife.


 
 
Muddy River Photography will soon be joining the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce and we are looking forward to a rewarding experience with the Winona business community.

See you at the Spring Fling!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts