Textures 01

Photographing birds and wildlife is a pleasurable hobby/business for me. As I progress and try to improve my work, I find myself looking at other photographers and artists in an effort to find that elusive and unique niche photographers always seem to be searching for. I personally would enjoy finding that niche but really don't want to limit the scope of my works. I think that perhaps a search for the "Holy Grail" may be an easier task.

An interesting technique that I have been dabbling in for awhile is called texturing. I have much more to learn about it but have found it to be useful in applying to some of my images. The Cardinal picture below is an example. I found that the added textures and processing give the image a "Photo Art" appearance and make it more interesting for the viewer.



Before

After


Comments

Popular Posts