Some recent scenic photo art images

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I have posted in this entry, a couple of new photo art images I creating recently. Please enjoy and feel free to comment. I should also note that in addition to being listed in my Fine Art America gallery, I can also prepare any of my images to your specifications at a slightly reduced rate. Just contact me for details.

Please click on the image to enlarge it to view the details in the image.

I used special processing and texture techniques to bring out more detail in
this classic view of Sugarloaf, to add a little more interest
 for the viewer. The sky displays a linen texture.
 I wanted to put a new twist on this Winona landmark.
I took this image of the Interstate Bridge in Winona just after Sunset
 to capture the glow of the setting sun.
I also used a full spectrum technique to add more detail
 to the bridge structure instead of using a black silhouette.

Comments

Popular Posts