US Title Series Hydroplane Races at Lake Winona. APBA

I got my first opportunity to try out my long lens on something other than birds and mammals at the US Title Series Hydroplane races at Lake Winona this past weekend. APBA  sponsored. An overcast sky gave me some nice lighting to work with in trying to capture these really loud and fast boats. I also tried, or rather praticed panning the boats for a blur effect with some success.

For the racing teams, drivers and owners, I would like to note that I have additional images of boats other than the ones posted here. If you are interested just contact me and I will see what I have available. I had to limit the number of shots I use on the blog to keep it from getting to long.

Please click on the images to enlarge them for the best viewing.























Comments

Popular Posts