Starting off the New Year 2014

2014 started off with a bang for my photography business and ego. I received this email from the Winona Post on January 2, 2014;

"Hi Al. I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't see it in the paper, that you won the professional division of the bridge photo contest. Your photo is spectacular; thanks so much for submitting it! I'm putting together the award package this week and it will be ready by Monday, whenever you'd like to pick it up. Congrats!!"

I was indeed thrilled and surprised. The awards package consisted of a one year family membership
to the Minnesota Marine Art Museum and to the Winona County History Center. Also a gift certificate to Beedles. A big thank you to the prize donors.

This is the image that was submitted.




Until next time....stay warm.

Al

Comments

Popular Posts