Frozen River Film Festival 2014

Ok, this is probably a little spam but I promise not to do this very often and I will keep it short.

Mother nature has blessed us with one of the most "winter-like" winters we have had in years. It kind of reminds me of my boyhood days when the winters were really bad! Especially if you had to go out in it every day to deliver the Republican Herald. Anyway, get moving and get out to enjoy it before we get hit with that hot and humid summer air again. The cold and snow arrived just in time to elevate the Frozen River Film Festival to new heights.

If you do get out on this coming Sunday, I will be joining other vendors at the Frozen River Film Festival in the Atrium of the Science Laboratory Center on the WSU Campus. I will have some new images available including the Hart Creamery. If you get a chance, please stop by and say hello and introduce yourself. This will probably be our last vendor style sale for several months.

Stay warm my friends.


            

Comments

Popular Posts